Wednesdays mean Vegan Corn Dogs and PBR (if you're so inclined...and want to stay under $5). This is one of the few meals under $5 that includes a beverage. Hungry Tiger Too! is a punky little bar at se 12th Ave. and Ash, right next to my favorite coffee shop, Three Friends. It has tons of yummy vegan options, as well as carnivorous bar food. So! for $3.50, you can get two vegan corn dogs ($1.25 each) and a PBR ($1). Pretty good. You can even have 2 beers! or 3 corn dogs. I usually forgo the PBR and get a Double Mountain IRA instead. But then, I'm a snob.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Vegan Corn Dog Night at Hungry Tiger Too!
Wednesdays mean Vegan Corn Dogs and PBR (if you're so inclined...and want to stay under $5). This is one of the few meals under $5 that includes a beverage. Hungry Tiger Too! is a punky little bar at se 12th Ave. and Ash, right next to my favorite coffee shop, Three Friends. It has tons of yummy vegan options, as well as carnivorous bar food. So! for $3.50, you can get two vegan corn dogs ($1.25 each) and a PBR ($1). Pretty good. You can even have 2 beers! or 3 corn dogs. I usually forgo the PBR and get a Double Mountain IRA instead. But then, I'm a snob.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment