
Someone in our neighborhood got a rooster. I don't know if they just got this rooster, or if its been hanging around for awhile now but for some reason in the past few nights its been crowing (probably not the right term) like crazy every five minutes. Its like an alarm clock that starts beeping every few minutes and you can't figure out how to shut it off and it keeps waking you up JUST as you were about to fall asleep so you end up having to either bury in the couch under a mound of pillows but you will probably still be able to hear it so eventually you rip out the (still working!) batteries and throw it away. Or something like that.
The rooster to the left was on Wikipedia and called something like the Rhode Island Red so I thought I would put him up. I also like the other picture.
Not that I condone cockfighting at ALL. I just like the picture. It kind of reminds me of the two cats we have stalking our apartment who whenever they happen to walk in at the same moment start hissing and circling around each other like boxers in a ring.Anyway just to say that I woke up at 4am today.
I feel like that episode of sex and the city where carrie lives above an animal hospital. except that i don't know where the freaking rooster is. and I would not take mercy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooster
No comments:
Post a Comment