In an effort to make good on my promise to start posting again, (and because I'm bored at work again) (these posts will be an interesting study in how my days are... I have a feeling they will all come at similar points in the day) I thought I would share a flier I found for the apartment complex Peg and I are living in from 1965. Its the coolest apartment, really, I wish I could take it with me wherever we go next. I LOVE it.

I'll post some (more modern) photos of the apartment from home one of these days. But its pretty cool that its a city monument. Never lived in one of those before, unless you count the slum that was 23 east george st. in Providence (probably older than this one).
Anywho, guess I'll get back to work now. Hope everyone (who will actually be reading this in like a year probably) is enjoying their day.
1 comment:
HA. finally my compulsion to check blogs that i know haven't been updated in months pays off. keep posting!
Post a Comment