Well, I've really wanted to go to Eastern Europe for awhile, and what better place than Transylvania. I mean, seriously, vampires? I just stopped reading this book (note: did not FINISH, too scary) about Transylvania and it sounds beautiful. And while i'm there I'll check out the surrounding countries as well...2. Sweden:

Because I have this song by The Knife in my head called Heartbeats. Its one of my favorites. Check it out here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=zUGyFYUlquo
3. Kashmir

Because ever since I read this Salman Rushdie book I've had a minor obsession with the region. And the war there is dying down, which is always a major perk. Kashmir on Wikipedia.
4. Macchu Pichu

An old wish standby. I've wanted to go there ever since my junior semester off when I couldn't go. Besides ALL the pictures of it on google look the same as this one. I want to see it for real!
5. Glencoe

Well, since Cecilia really is the only one reading the blog at the moment, this one doesn't need that much explanation. But for those of you who don't know about my obsession with this place need only to know a few things: 1) My mother is a MacDonald, 2) My dad is a Campbell, 3) THIS
1 comment:
i think you need to go to glencoe and write a story about it. have you been to scotland? weren't you going to get your MFA in ireland or was it edinbugh?
Post a Comment