Well, I wanted to get in a post before August ended, and luckily the reason I haven't posted is that Peg and I have had some adventures! Not too many, just the right amount. I haven't wrested photos from my brother's cold alive hands yet from our trip to Canada a couple weeks ago, so those will probably come in September. Here are some pictures from our trip to LA at the beginning of August where we went whale watching :)Dolphins! (or toothed whales according to the whale watching guides...so we couldn't ask for our money back...)

An island in the Channel Islands off the coast of Santa Barbara

In my defense, it was FREEZING!

And the guides had nothing to worry about after all, we DID see a whale, however elusive...
Carol celebrated by playing belt buckle guitar hero (seriously though)







1 comment:
i like rearview mirror photos.
Post a Comment