So, when I was in college, I used to think that I (along with my vunderbar friends and roomates) discovered about one new amazing artist per year. This year hands down that person for me is Robyn,
although in the last few weeks I've fallen for Adele, so I think in honor of going back to school this year (and in honor of the original timeline for that matter) I'm going to declare Robyn for the 2007-08 school year and Adele for the 2008-09 school year.
Adele has some great songs that I can't stop listening too...
Anyway, thats my musical update for awhile, but I thought it would be fun to revisit some of the people I "discovered" in the last 6 years, but its probably a little much for one post...
P.S. for those of you who care about these kinds of things, Britney Spear's song "Womanizer" is exactly right for a good elliptical workout. Consider yourself informed. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment