
The picture above is a bridge at Magnolia Plantation in Charleston, SC where Peg and I went for Thanksgiving with my mom and my bro.

The weather there was so beautiful and we had a great time eating and playing with cousins et al. The cool new bridge between Charleston and Mt. Pleasant has opened since I've last been there.



I think this should be the name of my city. Or I should at least be mayor.
There is so much history there. Peg and I visited an old growth swamp with tons of these little things called "knees" of the trees. Sometimes I forget that the natural history is just as interesting as the human history, and that they really are interlinked.
We stayed at a beach house which was so nice, only made it to the beach this once but it was a perfect day.

1 comment:
I miss Charleston!
I totally forgot about the new bridge so I am glad that you posted a picture. It sort of reminds me of the one in Boston. You know?
Also, it looks like your bro trimmed the good ol' beard. Did you go along with the bday gift I suggested? :)
Post a Comment