Monday, July 14, 2008

And, even MORE Google earth fun...

This installment is places i went in Toronto, because google earth doesn't have street view, so I couldn't find the places I lived...

This was the little green space in the courtyard of my office building complex where I worked in Toronto. The place is the Toronto Dominion Center, and I worked in the Ernst & Young Tower. The buildings all look the same so I have no idea if the one behind the cows is mine, but I had many happy lunches among those cows...


This is the corner of Harbord and St. George in the University of Toronto campus, which I walked by every day I was in school there.

This is the Dundas West subway station. It was the closest thing to where I lived I could find. Sometimes I came to this station, but usually the other one, even though I think this one was closer to my house. I think the sky looks nice in this picture though... The vehicle in the picture is a street car. My uncle told us the only cities in North America with street cars are Toronto and San Francisco, but then we went to Tucson and they had one, which made me doubt the whole theory.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

i love the cows. i want to nap with them!

cecilia said...

i love that ashley wants to nap with the cows.