Thursday, July 24, 2008

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Oh man, I'm so starved for greenery and outside time. Phoenix was so great in the winter, it really exceeded my expectations and it was so liberating to be able to hike for hours just 15 min from the apartment. The other side, though, is the summer. There is no going outside. Peg and I have been swimming some, which is nice, but it doesn't let you feel like you really got away. And while, as my dad says, you don't have to shovel sunshine, you also can't just bundle up and bear it. At least in cold winters, you can still walk outside, you can snowshoe or ski. I guess today is one of those grass is always greener days, but I need to GET OUT.
In my boredom, I have been looking at pretty pictures of business schools. Here are some for your enjoyment.
I miss the air of New England sometimes. I get SO nostalgic. Anyone else out there?Oh man, especially for the fall (this pic was for Dartmouth)

1 comment:

cecilia said...

clearly you know your audience. i, too, am often nostalgic for new england air. boston '09?