Wednesday, May 16, 2007

GO TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAIN

Well, I guess the Rocky Mountains deserve multiple posts, there are, afterall, multiple peaks. Not much more to add to Peg's posts, except that I'm really excited for the part of the trip coming up. Tomorrow we head to the Vancouver area, whether or not we make it will be a decision made on the fly. But we will be taking ferries, long drives, tours and adventures, which are all always good things. We are creeping closer to what one Barrie called the Knighted States, which one of us is more excited about than the other...customs hassles, etc, understandable. I can't believe how long we have been travelling-- well over a week at this point! and 2700 MILES at least. But we still get up every morning raring to go. I guess the nomadic lifestyle suits us to some extent.
ok, im going to bed now. sweet dreams and good kniiiiiiight.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: