So far we've come up with: Tentie (Peg) (I think that is SO lame) Richard (Me) (It just FEELS like a Richard) Mobert (both, a town we went through) ??? (your suggetions)
oh and shout out to Leipzig, late HAPPY BIRTHDAY RITA
Mobert. Caroline, I know for a fact that you've never felt a Richard, so your suggestion is out. Peggy, Tentie IS lame, but it can still be your pet name for it if it's a Mobert. Moral of the story: you two are better together than you are alone. GOD you're going to HATE LA after this road trip! For what it's worth, the summer weather has hit and I'm happy as a clam. Trying to figure out how to use my laptop outside and still see the screen. I think it's impossible, but in two days I can bury my laptop under the carport and sit outside til the cows (mini accesory dogs) come home. Love yous.
2 comments:
Mobert. Caroline, I know for a fact that you've never felt a Richard, so your suggestion is out. Peggy, Tentie IS lame, but it can still be your pet name for it if it's a Mobert. Moral of the story: you two are better together than you are alone. GOD you're going to HATE LA after this road trip! For what it's worth, the summer weather has hit and I'm happy as a clam. Trying to figure out how to use my laptop outside and still see the screen. I think it's impossible, but in two days I can bury my laptop under the carport and sit outside til the cows (mini accesory dogs) come home. Love yous.
I think "The Growler" is a good name. We all enjoy reading your blog. Happy travels. Carolyn
Post a Comment