Monday, May 21, 2007

See-attle ya later









Well, you may be getting sick of the city name puns, but its late and we've been driving for 12 hours so its the best I can do :) We are officially in California!! just, but we are here. In "Motel Trees," in Redwood National Park. We took the scenic route from Seattle this morning, which was beautiful, but definitely a lot of driving. Seattle was brief, but really fun. We stayed with my old friend Cecilia, and stupidly forgot to take any pictures. Shes living in one of the cutest houses I've seen in a long time. Another city I would love to explore more given the time. but alas, california calls. And now we're only one state away from Arizona... but it will be awhile until we get there. Tomorrow we are headed into the Bay area, hurrah! We'll be there for awhile, while I jet off to a wedding in North Carolina for next weekend with my lovely brother who I will be seeing soon. Then onto L.A. with Kelly and then to Phoenix!
For now, enjoy pictures of the beautiful Oregon coastline, with frollicking seals and sea lions and GREEN rain forest.
but IM going to sleep
ciao

Posted by Picasa

No comments: