Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tuesday, Tuesday


As I write this, I am sitting in a tent outside Elliot Lake, Ontario. It won't be posted for a few days because we are, at the moment, not even on the map, let alone anywhere near internet access.
This morning, we awoke early and, after a leisurely morning, got on the road. We stopped at French River and had a little 3Km walk, then we drove on, through Sudbury and on for another couple of hours to Elliott Lake where we had Tim Hortons and bought a tent (yes, I caved in). Then we drove around for awhile to find an appropriate place to set up shop, which we did, next to a pleasant little river, which we have no idea the name of, or where it is, because it is literally off any map (AAA, CAA) we have. But it is lovely, and on crown land, so we are allowed!
Tomorrow, on to Sault Ste. Marie and Wawa!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: