
We're in Lake Louise tonight at a hostel that has wireless! My the advances... The Lake Louise village liquor store has an excellent selection of beer, and I'm a little sad that we're not staying longer.We will most likely be here another night, because tomorrow we'll take a day trip up to the Columbia Ice Fields.We started the day in Calgary (again) at the lovely Laurie's house,who was kind enough to invite two relative strangers into her house for the night. We took off early and visited the Olympic park (as referenced below), then Kananaskis (former home of Mary)(which, if you changed the K to a B, would be banana-skis)(just think how funny that would be). Then we got to Banff, which was already overcrowded and undergoing mass construction, so we didn't spend much time there,relocating to Lake Louise, where we

P.S. tent name update: no real front runners for the tent (although Growlers is quite good), but a certain Mr. Perigoe suggested the following names for the pegs: Winni, Jay, Downa, and Mumbly. he gets 17 points.
1 comment:
Caroline and Peggy, I know that I certainly live for your posts!
I am so glad you got to spend some time in my old neck of the woods...tread carefully...the grizz are out now...the good thing about the snow is it allows you to see their tracks... be smart up there and enjoy. I wish I could show you two a few other great spots near LL.
Enjoy the Ice Fields!
Mary formerly from Banana Skis
Post a Comment