Monday, May 21, 2007

Victori-us








So! quick post before getting on the road again. We're in Seattle, but more about that later... We spent Saturday in Vancouver, trolling around Stanley Park and Granville Island. Lovely city that Vancouver. We tried to go to the aquarium, but alas, it was a long weekend and extremely crowded. So we hopped the ferry to Nanaimo, drove down the coast to Victoria, snorkeled (as peg would say) around there for awhile, and headed to our hotel and a pub on the water. lovely again!
but now to the road! but just wanted to get some of these pictures up... obviously there is a nautical nellie's everywhere. thank god :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you have wings? Carolyn

AmyWamy said...

It looks so beautiful there! I wish I was roadtripping with you two!

Adriana Nascimento said...

Hey,
How did U like Vancouver ?
I like it very much but my husband loved it deeply!
He wanted to move to Vancouver... oh boy.
I'm glad you're enjoying the road trip.
Keep havin fun!